Sunday, February 14, 2010

Mailboxes for condominium and home


My house is under renovation and I am currently blogging from my temporary adobe, a condominium. What you see below are the mailboxes for the block which we are currently residing in:

mailboxes for condominium

and it reminds me that the 30 year old mailbox in our house which is under renovation is probably due to be changed to a smarter nicer looking one like the one below:



which is a classic looking column mail box which will fit into the stone pillar "guarding" the entrance to our home.

Unfortunately I do not have the photo of my sloopy old mail box in the stone pillar at the moment so unable to upload it here for you to compare, but anyway I think it is enough of talk of mail boxes as I think it is time to get back to some serious blogging.

The next post following this will be an update on the increase in gadgets available via the "Add a gadget" tab in Blogger's LAYOUT>

No comments: